Friday, April 15, 2005

Wednesday April 13, 2005 - Engineering in Japanese

So this morning we had our first engineering class. It was thermodyamics with Suzuki-sensei. This class is held for the five of us only. So we get special attention HEHE. Thank goodness I read ahead in the morning before heading to class because he delivered the lecture in Japanese. I could follow some of it but most of the time I was lost in what he was saying. He was writing in Kanji and speaking really really fast Japanese. Most of us around table looked really confused. He would say some English here and there to put us back in track so that was good

So afterward we had to write the Japanese diagnostic test. It was tough but I answered most of it, so that was good. Afterall its a diagnostic test. I dont want to be placed in some advanced class that I shouldnt belong to.

One the way home, I stopped by a vending machine and bought a can of "Royal Milk Tea". I immediately fell in love with it. It's goign to be my Tim Horton's coffee equivalent.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home