Friday, April 15, 2005

Friday April 15 (TODAY!!!)- Day of Relaxin... finally

Since we have no classes on Fridays, I decided to take the day off and spend the day at the lab to relax. Just a day to myself, update the blog, and catch up on some work. Its crazy how busy we have been the past few days.

I was speaking with Megan, from Waterloo, she brought up the point about how exausted she was when she went to Germany for exchange back in high school. The communication barrier and the new environment drains a lot of energy out of you. I completely agree with her.

So I'm finally caught up with my log entries. Let me tell you... its been an absolutely insane week.

We finally got our Tottori University student cards today.



Tottori University Student Card

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home