Friday, October 21, 2005

"24" Marathon

So my friend James introduced me to the American TV show "24" (on FOX) starring Kiefer Sutherland. We watched season 4 of the show. I watched the first 4 episodes at his place the first time (we had to rent from Tsutaya - Japan's Blockbuster). I was immediately hooked. Its such an exciting and suspenceful show. Its TOTALLY addictive. For those of you who are not familiar the show, each season of 24 takes place in a day and the each of the twenty-four episodes in each season represents an hour.

I went to rent the next 6 episodes myself because we were both busy. But for the rest of the 14, my friend Hiro kindly lent me his DVD set he had bought over the internet. I went back to James' place and we watched 14 hours of 24 spread out in two days. The DVD's ended up being in PAL format (UK format) so it was in black and white on James' Japanese DVD player. But we were so addicted we didnt really care. We ate KFC while watching.. I havent had KFC in ages... It was finger lickin good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home